REVA, from the Hindi :”Regain Strenght”, “Rain”, places the question: What if tomorrow you woke up deprived of anything that we often give for granted in everyday life? Now a days we are often so conditioned by our interpretation of the past and expectations for the future, living in a constant survival mode, desperately trying to find meaning and a sense of purpose for our limited lives. If you suddenly found yourself standing naked, without anything to loose, you would probably join the universal dance of life and unconditional love of the present moment instead. It’s like when you get caught in the rain: you can choose to vainly run away from it trying not to get wet without success or you can choose to embrace it, getting soaked in the pleasure of perceiving yourself in connection with the universe for the first time.
- 2 February 2023 - 21:00 /22:30 Rassegna È Bal, Salone Snaporaz, Cattolica
- 10 November 2021 - 19:30 /20:30 Albania Dance Meeting Festival 2021, Experimental Theater of Tirana, Tirana (Albania)
- 8 November 2021 - 19:30 /20:30 Albania Dance Meeting, Teatro Nazionale del Kosovo, Pristina
- 6 October 2021 - 19:00 /7 October 2021 - 21:00 Festival RomaEuropa, Teatro Biblioteca Quarticciolo, Roma
- 4 October 2021 - 20:00 /21:00 TanzLabor – ROXY Ulm